We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, phone number, fax number and mail address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- personal information provided to customer-service representatives to research and resolve issues or questions
Unless permitted or required by law, Wan Kee Group will not disclose your personal data to any third parties without your prior consent.
What We Do With Information We Gather
We require the above-mentioned information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- improving our products and services
- sending important notices and communications - such as product updates and changes to our terms & conditions as well as policies - by email, phone, fax or mail
- providing direct marketing information
- customizing the website according to your interests and preferences
Use of Data in Direct Marketing
We will use your personal data in direct marketing only if you consent or do not object. In this connection, please note that: the name, contact detail, services preference and interest of you held by us from time to time may be used by us in direct marketing. If you wish to stop receiving our direct marketing materials, please write to email@example.com or click on the link in our e-marketing materials. You will always have the right to notify us to stop or resume using your personal data for further marketing materials. Processing of such requests will be free of charge.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of children under 13 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling Your Personal Data
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
16/F., ELITE CENTRE, 22 HUNG TO ROAD, KWUN TONG, KLN., HK.
ATTN to: IT Department Manager
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us at email@example.com as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
* Should there be any discrepancy between English & Chinese version of this policy, English version shall prevail.